Tuesday, July 21, 2009

About

“The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action.”
John Dewey

My name is Ryan Krueger. I currently live in Los Angeles with my wife Caroline and our cats Siggy and Millie.  I finished by first year of law school at Loyola Chicago and recently transferred to UCLA.  For the past couple years I have been focusing on improving different areas of my life, with varying degrees of success. I strive to be a better person, to have a better relationship and to have a more successful career.

About the Website:

Choice of Action is a website geared towards self improvement. It covers a wide range of topics centering on the "continuous (self) formation through choice of action."

Topics include:
  • Tips to reach goals
  • Productivity
  • Health/fitness tips
  • Relaxation
  • Mistakes along the way
Choice of Action is a chronicle of my quest for improvement and (hopefully) can provide a bit of help for those also looking to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment